I love to build forts. I have a feeling you’ve built plenty of forts in your time, too! charlotte family photographer
Do yours fall down? Do you give up on your fort when it’s fallen down for the umptenth time? Do your kids beg and beg you to help them make a bigger fort when their efforts have come crashing down? Charlotte family photographer
Here’s what’s happened with our forts… charlotte family photographer
For a long time we tied them up with twine and push pins and used furniture to keep them up. charlotte family photographer
The problem is, they kept falling down. Most of the time we’d just go with it, fix it, and keep playing but sometimes it was frustrating and would happen at the worst possible time…when we’d just settled in to watch a movie or play a game. charlotte family photographer
We decided on a NEW tactic for our fort building! charlotte family photographer
Instead of the twine and tacks that we always use we decided to make a more permanent change to fix our falling fort problem. At first, when Hot Guy suggested it, I was like, “You want to do what?? That will look terrible when we don’t have a fort! That will mess up the wall!”
The more I thought about it, the more I knew that was the ideal (I may even concede to: awesomest idea ever!) solution to our constant problem. Yay!
The solution you ask? Eye hooks installed into our walls and cotton clothes line rope.
Since our new adjustment…our fort hasn’t fallen once!
My daughter likes to practice her viola in the fort. My kids play games and do their homework in the fort…and of course, movie watching is way better in a fort. 😉
Here’s why I’m sharing this with you
1. I can build forts and spend quality time with my kids because I’ve created a business that allows me to have free time when I need it and be booked with clients when I need that. I know you want that kind of business, too. I also know you’ve had times where you’ve felt guilty about the mom part and the business part and you’ve had moments when you’ve wondered if this is all worth it.
2. Building a business is a lot of work. You’ve put a lot of time and effort into it. You’re doing ok at this business stuff, your photography is good, but you really thought you would be making more money and feeling less stress. Now you’re about to go into busy season and you’re either not booked enough or your feeling like you’re taking a deep breath and hoping you come out on the other side of this craziness in one piece.
I want you to be able to stop feeling that crazy desperate feeling in your guts, chest, and head.
I want you to love the time you’re with your kids and love the time you’re working on your business.
I want you to feel less stress around what you’ve created and more freedom.
I want you to feel like you’re making a difference for your family and for your clients and not losing yourself somewhere in the middle of all of it.
Just out of sheer need to show you how to change your tide, make the money flow all the time, and not feel torn between your business and family, I’m going to host a one day online intensive.
I’m packing this day with everything I learned, all my tricks, and a ton of extras so you can really feel the value and get the most out of this day.
Because it’s been designed for you. It’s exactly what you need right now to take what I know is amazing talent and get to a new level.
What do you get?
▪ An all day experience with me where we will talk about what you’re afraid of in your business, what your dreams are, why you think you’re not getting what you want, and how you want to step up and be more of the real you
▪ Pre-intensive private phone call where we will narrow in on exactly what you want a 90 day plan around. I’m not messing around here! We are going to get you some awesome results! 🙂
▪ TWO Post VIP day group phone calls so that you don’t feel like you’re alone trying to make this awesome stuff happen. You need someone to hold your hand, I’ll be there.
▪ No travel fees, hotels, airline tickets, babysitters, expensive dinners, etc. Yay! You get to just get a babysitter for one day and make some pivotal changes in a 5 hour time frame. It’s going to be awesome!
▪ 90-day marketing plan for creating and finding your ideal client and making more money in ways that you love and feel authentic to YOU. Who doesn’t want that? That sounds way more fun than doing someone else’s plan, right?
What’s it going to cost you?
I can’t wait to be personally talking with you about your business. As we work together you’re going to be having AHA moments and light bulb moments and ‘I-can’t-wait-to-get-started’ moments.
**You’re going to LOVE this experience!** Let’s get started! [CLICK HERE] to join me.
Here’s what this super awesome day will include!!
▪ Step-by-step instructions for creating your own 90-Day Plan
▪ Help knowing where and how to find your clients in your area
▪ Creating your own easy to follow marketing plan
▪ You will know exactly what to do next in your business
▪ A private, personal phone call to assess your business before the VIP day
▪ Two phone calls after the Group VIP Day to make sure you’re still on track and address any questions you have once you put your plan into action *have tools for creating new clients and marketing plans on your own!
You ready? I know I am. Let’s make it happen now! [CLICK HERE.]
Does a group experience sound not your style at all? Please write to me by responding to this email and I’d be happy to set up your own personal day with just you and me. 🙂
Questions? Call me or email me (davina at davinafear dot com). I’d be happy to talk with you. You can reach me at 704-964-5882.
Here’s to your business + life + family + inspiration meeting up with an awesome action plan!
Virtual Group VIP Day
PS Just as a quick FYI since I’ve had some people writing and hoping they can get in on the ‘next one.’ This is the first time I’ve ever offered this Group VIP experience and I don’t know, at this point, if I’ll do it again. I don’t have another one on my calendar right now. Plus…what are you waiting for? Where could you be a few months from now if you sign up? Where will you be a few months from now if you don’t sign up?
Make sure to get your copy of my free e-book. CLICK HERE!
Davina Fear is a Familyness Adventurer. She believes it adds magic to dinner time to drink chilled water out of a vintage lemonade bottle she and Mike received during their adventure in England. She also thinks that mistakes are inevitable (and helpful) and she’s getting pretty used to being ok with them.
She blogs at davinafear.com , is a creative business coach helping women photographers like you to build a family and business with less stress and more “I LOVE this!!!” in their life.