February is the month of Love = Photographer Coaching for you!
For years I’ve been offering photographer coaching sessions; helping photographers around the globe.
I love the opportunity to help burnt out photographers and moms get their passion back! It’s my favorite to help new photographers jump forward by leaps instead of tiny baby steps and to open the eyes of photographers who know they have huge potential in their business but just can’t see it at the moment.
This month, you can sign up to talk to me for one 15 minute session for free. No sales pitch, no strings attached. Just a gift of love from me to you.
Get your free photographer coaching session
To book your free 15 minute session CLICK HERE.
If you’re wondering what kinds of things can happen when you start working with me, here is a little peek from Luke and Cat of Luke and Cat Photography: “After working with you, Davina, for only 30 minutes, we put into action just ONE idea you gave us and we made $16k with the potential to make so much more! Totally worth it!”
Reasons you may want a photographer coaching session:
- are you struggling in your business?
- do you feel burnt out?
- are you having a hard time managing your time?
- do you need help connecting on social media?
- do you wish you knew what your clients wanted?
- are you struggling to take great photos?
- would you like me to critique one of your photos?
- would you like some tips/advice as a mom, for your family or with a specific child?
- would like your clients to be more natural in front of the camera?
- do you feel overwhelmed and aren’t sure of the next step?
- do you just want to talk and have someone listen without offering advice on how to fix things?
- is there something else on your mind that you’d like to chat about?
Your free 15 minute coaching session is waiting for you. BOOK IT HERE.
I love getting to see people go from bummed out about their business to feeling lit up and excited again we talk about their business, life, or family. It’s my gift to see simple fixes to problems that face you. I’d love to help.
This month, I want to spread the love by giving you a free 15 minute session to talk about whatever is bothering you,
causing you negative thoughts, or that is keeping you stuck.
There’s no sales pitch, no strings attached. I’m here for you.
PS In case you want one more witness before you get your free session, here’s Emily Lapish of Emily Lapish Photography: ““Thank you, Davina!!!! You are just what I needed.” Get your free session here.
Make sure to get your copy of my free e-book. CLICK HERE!
Davina Fear is a Charlotte NC Family Photographer and Familyness Adventurer. She believes in bed time chats, bike rides down mountains, and in families who see that real life doesn’t have to be polished to be beautiful.
She blogs at davinafear.com, and creates photo documentaries for families who have days where everyday is simple, even in its complex managing of multiple people, as well as for families who feel like they’re living in constant chaos. If you’re like the Wilde Family, and don’t want to miss this moment, get in touch by writing to email@example.com