Are you wishing you could take better pictures of your family?
Awesome! Then I would love for you to join me for The Familyness Photo Workshop!
This is a workshop that will not only inspire your photos…it will inspire your familyness.
You’ll learn how to take great pictures of your family, get less stressed about it, have more fun, and feel more familyness.
We’ll talk about:
- How to identify your family stories and know what to take pictures of to make your family photo albums more like storybooks
- Learn story telling angles and composition
- If you have a hard time getting great pictures of some of your kids, you’ll understand your children better so that photographs reflect who they really are
- Figure out how to use the camera that you always have with you [your camera phone!] to get really awesome pictures.
- Learn how light can affect your stories no matter where you are (inside and outside)
- Along the way you’ll discover how to create more familyness fun in your home.
- Get my tips and secrets for making photo shoots fun for your family
- Find out how to take natural photos of your kids and help them be comfortable in front of your camera
- Discover how to help everyone think getting their picture taken is awesome instead of having everyone go into hiding when you bring out your camera
[see more details here]
Questions that I’ve been asked about this workshop:
What’s the course like?
Each Sunday you’ll receive a video lesson with a fun assignment for the week. On Wednesday, you’ll receive another video lesson, encouragement and an Inspiration Card.
You’ll get to be part of a private Facebook group for our workshop where you’ll get support and ideas on how to have great familyness and make great photo opportunities
Also included! Are 2 LIVE webinars where we’ll have a question and answer time together with our workshop group
Is this workshop for me?
Yes! If you wish you could do a better job of getting natural photographs of your family instead of the standard picture of everyone posed and smiling in front of the amusement park gates (or similar types of pictures) this is the workshop for you. We’ll be covering how to get the real stories that happen in your family everyday…the details that you’ll miss when they’ve grown.
This workshop is for the mom who wants to take better pictures of her kids AND for the professional photographer who is struggling to get great images of their own family (either because of lack of time or frustration).
Will I learn how to use my brand new SLR camera and how to shoot manually?
*Learning to shoot manually isn’t the focus of this course. Our main efforts will be on improving how you see stories, composition, and creative storytelling. There IS a video tutorial on how to photograph manually with your SLR camera in the toolbox section of the workshop. This is a HUGE and AWESOME bonus of this workshop that you’re going to love!
Where can I see some of your stories?
The Familyness Photo Workshop:
Davina Fear is a Familyness Adventurer. She enjoys Friday Night Dates with Hot Guy, occasionally forgets to eat lunch, and loves her baking class with Emma.